“Delicious!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #33 of 571 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

If my husband and I would have known how amazing the food was here we would have been fatties on every trip to St Augustine! I have had pizza from all over and many different places but this is certainly some of the best I've had in my life. Smells are amazing, cozy atmosphere, friendly greetings from the staff, everything's clean and neat. I really have nothing wrong to say about this place. It is very small so try not to come here at peak hours if you want to dine in or just get yourself some slices or a pizza to go. They take cash only so bring plenty. Between my husband and I we had a slice of White Spinach, Meat lovers and a Grandma then took Garlic Rolls, a Sausage and Cheese Calzone and a Cannoli to go. Everything came up to almost $30 bucks. It was worth every penny! Now if they will ship pizzas to my home I'll be a customer for life. lol

• Visited December 2013

• Polish first
Gainesville, Florida
“By the slice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent New York style pizza by the slice . Both white and red sauce slices were great , grab you a good booth when you can and bring Cash for your plastic is not welcome

“I haven't found better pizza anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Yes it's cramped and lines can be long, but I would stand on one foot in the rain to eat this pizza. We have been going for years and our latest visit was our best yet. They have switched to buffalo cheese and the pizza honestly seems to have a richer taste than before. The crust is just right and the sauce is made in house from scratch. While this pizza may cost a little more from it's doughy crusted rivals, you are paying for quality ingredients. Get three garlic rolls and a side of marinara for dipping and you will understand why that slice tastes so good.
The owner is from Sicily via Brooklyn. While I read a lot of reviews comparing this to NY pizza, I have eaten NY pizza on several trips there and it was never this good. If you love good pizza, you need to try this place.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 3thehardway
Daytona Beach, FL
“Great tasting pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

The pizza slices were delicious! We split a cheese, onion, and mushroom slice, and a "Grandma's special" square piece. The crust had the perfect crunch and the sauce was good too. When we visit there, we always get a slice of pizza from here!

Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Best Pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Don't miss this place if you want pizza. Owner came from Brooklyn where he was making pizza and opened this little gem. Only accepts cash, but we had three slices and one wine for a little over $10. Generous slices, so we took some home. To be fair, Pizzalleys has the best Italian entrees in town in their Chianti Room.

Visited December 2013