“Must visit!!!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We found Pizza Time accidentally after walking the streets and touring for hours. We've been addicted since and was out first stop as soon as we returned!

1  Thank Munch1002
Write a ReviewReviews (2,368)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have been going to Pizza Time in St. Augustine, FL for a few years now and it is still the best pizza I have ever had anywhere. I take all my friends and my family there any opportunity I have and they always leave just as amazed and full as I was and continue to be every time I go there! My dad comes down to visit me from VA and his first stop coming into town and last stop on the way out of town is always Pizza Time to chow down and visit with his new friend Dominic (owner). The food is amazing, the ingredients are the absolute best you could use and the service is great!! If you like pizza you have to try this place for you WILL NOT regret it! :)

1  Thank Sara R
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Pizza Time in St Augustine has the best pizza I have ever eaten, and I have eaten alot of pizza. This reminds me of the best pizza I have had in New York. A funky little joint on St. George street, this place has many varieties of pizza, calzones and garlic knots. The owner was nice, and the staff very efficient. We were there on a very busy Saturday, and the line moved well. They know what they are doing on all fronts. This is a cash only establishment, so be prepared. I think that only makes things move quicker. There are ATMs on St George street, so not a major issue. The seating area is small, but seating seemed to open up well as people did not linger. I am happy I live just up the road in Jacksonville. I will eat here every time I am in St Augustine.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've eaten pizza all over the world. I grew up in Utica, NY, have spent a LOT of time in Italy, and recently discovered how amazing a pizza town San Diego is. With all that said...Pizza Time is as good as anywhere. Domenico is warm, extremely personable, and is a true Sicilian. It's a treat for me to be able to speak Italian with him when I visit. I tell everyone I know: If you're in St. Augustine, you MUST go to Pizza Time. I live in Jacksonville and go to St. Augustine fairly often. I always eat there. Always.

Yes, it is small, and they only take cash, but for me that's part of the charm. You won't be sorry. Everything is delicious.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great taste and good attention.
Some kinds on pizzas.
Domenico is the Manager and he speaks Italian too.
Just one thing, the space to eat is too small, but the pizza is great.