“The best pizza I have ever eaten”

Pizza Time of St Augustine
Ranked #58 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This pizza is the best I have eaten in my life. My husband and I have only been in St. Augustine for the past couple weeks but have eaten at Pizza Time 3 times now! We may even make a trip before we leave St. Augustine tomorrow because it is that good! It is a very busy joint and there are usually line ups but it is worth the small wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,396)

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were having one of the those it has to be pizza nights and found our way to pizza time on a rainy night. A couple of grandma slices later all was good in our world. This pizza was spot on, from the fresh dough that bubbled in all the right places to the super fresh tomato sauce, we could not have asked for more. We spent a little time talking to one of the owners, Chris, and it was easy to pick up on his passion and stoke. The next time we're back in town, we're heading back for some pizza. Good stuff.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I see many great reviews of this restaurant. We aren't big fans of this establishment and feel there's better within walking distance. Having traveled to NY several times, this pizza doesn't compare. We didn't find our pizza to come close to that of NY's, but found it to be average. The personnel was a bit pushy and we, once again, found ourselves going down the street and may not be back again. Sorry I can't give a better review.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My family and I visit this pizzeria almost every time we visit St Augustine. Just so happens we are visiting St Augustine for the week and will be heading there tonight! Cant wait!

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

At 3pm on a Monday apparently all the eateries in St. Augustine close. However Pizza Time was open which is good because I have a hungry crowd to feed. They have huge slices, a nice selection and good prices. We will definintely visit this place again.