“Music with a view”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
New York City, New York
“Music with a view”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stopped in for a drink and to hear some live music, excellent location overlooking the fort and harbor

Visited April 2013

Atlanta
“Even my son liked it (and he hates everything)”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We ate here because it was the first place we saw on St. George Street. So glad we did! The food was very good and we enjoyed the live music. My son, who is at an age where he hates everything, said they had the best hot dog he's ever had. When the kid is happy, everyone is happy.

Visited April 2013
“Much better than expected”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

I tried this place with reservations I feared paying way too much for below average food; however, the food is very good and is a reasonable price. The staff is friendly and attentive. This is my new favorite place in st augustine.

• Visited April 2013
Ludington
“Sit up top, enjoy the view, have a drink, and listen to the music....don't order the food”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We met some friends here who were having a drink, the place looks like a dive but has great views, good service, and live music. My husband and I hadn't eaten though and decided to order some sandwiches. I ordered a veggie and my husband a turkey, they were pretty pathetic, I would have preferred a peanut butter and jelly that I make myself....and they were way overpriced.

• Visited March 2013
DeLand, Florida
“Wouldn't miss it”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been visiting this restarant for almost 20 years. A trip to St. Augustine wouldn't be complete without it! Don't miss the cream cheese and veggie sandwich! Great stop to rest during shopping and be entertained with a beautiful view of the fort.

Visited March 2013