“wonderful time”
Review of St. Augustine Transfer Co - CLOSED

St. Augustine Transfer Co
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1877, the St Augustine Transfer Company has been travelling in and around St Augustine, providing transport for guests and residents alike. St Augustine Transfer Co. is the oldest operating tour company in the city, and as such, we welcome you and your party to let us show you the town - the original way.Whatever your need - tours, weddings, engagements, proms, ghosts tours - the St Augustine Transfer Company is your one-stop tour company. Our professional drivers take you around the town, offering you a premiere experience like no other. We know why the company has been around for over 130 years. Now let us show you why.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 15, 2012

my wife thinks she left her camera on Kirks carriage. We had a wonderful time and look forward to coming back. Kirk was an excelent guide , and very entertaining as well. unfortunately all our photos were on that camera. I would appreciate it if you would Email me as to the situation with her camera. She thinks she lost it on Kirks carriage, but she might have left it in the trolly areas ladies bathroom. my

There are newer reviews for St. Augustine Transfer Co

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We stayed in St. Augustine over the 2011 Fourth of July following a stay infield at Daytona in our RV. It was kind of a last minute stop so we had not made any detailed plans. We often times take a carriage ride to view the towns we visit. Some tourguides are great some are so so, and some are downright pitiful. John C. was our tourguide and Scout was the horse. The weather was sweltering, but id did not matter as we really enjoyed John's narrative. He was pleasant, professional and accomodating. Allowing us to stop for rest breaks and beverage breaks when needed.I would highly recommend John C. to any one traveling to St. Augustine.

2  Thank TracyBHouston
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Tickets are good for three days. Every time you get on you hear something new. Each driver has a new twist to the stories. We really loved traveling around the city hopping off and on at our whim. I do suggest that you do not sit in the seats directly behind the driver. the engine is there and it is very hot and uncomfortable. Everyone who sat there ended up moving.

3  Thank cjjj43
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My Girlfriend and I took our second carriage ride with Kurt and Amos this past weekend. Our first tour with Kurt and Watson was in December and we knew that when we returned to Saint Augustine we must reunite with Kurt for relaxing ride and some laughs, so we made sure to ask for him by name. Kurt kept us and unsuspecting pedestrians laughing with his continuous witty banter and one-liners. Kurt’s tour offers something for everyone, whether you looking for an educational historic tour with a few ghost stories, or a relaxing romantic ride through an ancient city. Kurt’s comedic style and energy will leave you with a memorable experience that is sure to be a highlight of your trip. A carriage ride with “our buddy” Kurt has become a Saint Augustine tradition for us.

2  Thank Brian L
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My husband and I just took our 3 year old (pirate obsessed) and 2 year old boys, along with my mother in law, on a 2onderful carriage ride with Kurt and Mr. Watson...it was the best part of our day trip to St. Augustine. Kurt was extremely knowledgeable, very comedic and made sure to keep the trip very interesting. My husband and I have already made plans to go back for a 2nd go around with the 2 of them. Make sure if you are considering a carriage ride, ask for Kurt and Mr. Watson!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank evendetta