“A beautiful breakfast today.”
Review of Georgie's Diner

Georgie's Diner
Ranked #89 of 589 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Miami
“A beautiful breakfast today.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

As a regular diner at Georgie’s, I’ve always enjoyed their breakfasts.

But today was special. I ordered eggs and lox with a scooped well-toasted poppy-seed bagel, just like I used to order in Hallandale.

When the order came (I was taken care of by Jen, one of the best of the best servers in Saint Augustine), I was impressed by how nicely the breakfast was presented. The salmon was delicious, the bagel was almost as good as the boiled water-bagel on Miami Beach (and that is a very tough standard), and the fruit was fresh, topped off by a hand-cut strawberry.

Very high-end in presentation. My hat is off to Miguel, the chef this morning.

Fresh hot coffee, good food, excellent service. Uncharacteristically, I have no improvements to suggest.

Highly recommended for breakfast.

• Visited March 2013

Coatesville, PA
“Very Good for Breakfast”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Enjoyed the pancakes and coffee at fair price. Gave a "local" atmosphere rather than a touristy feel.

Visited October 2012
“Yum! Yum! Yum!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Cute diner atmosphere, nice waitstaff, GREAT food at reasonable prices & INCREDIBLY clean. One of the best brunches I've had.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I tried Georgie's Diner this a.m. and were both disappointed with the food. I had a potato omelet and it was tasteless as were the hash browns. My hubby has the garden omelet and home fries which was maybe a step up from mine. The coffee was good and the service was okay. Would not recommend and would not go back there.

• Visited February 2013
St. Augustine, FL
“Gorgeous Restored Chrome Diner - Good Food”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

When my hubby & I aren't up for cooking, we head to Georgie's Diner. Love their Greek dishes, and the breakfast we had there was good (except the waitress was a little ditzy and forgot the cheese for my husband's omelet 3x, but that was our only disappointment in an otherwise steady record of making us happy.)

Visited December 2012