I can't rave enough about this B&B! Our Burgess room was gorgeous, comfortable and elegant. Some B&Bs feel old and not quite clean. This one was beautifully decorated to give the antique feel, while having clean new bathroom with Jacuzzi, bathrobes, etc. like the finest hotels. Top that off with a waterfront location on the bay and friendly and helpful service by everyone we met, from the owner, Mike, the front desk to Emery, Brian and all the servers (Oh, I forgot to mention the gourmet breakfasts, home baked cheesecake and wines for happy hour). Need I say more. I loved St. Augustine and staying at Bayfront Marin House made our visit very special. We'll be back and have already recommended it to friends. Sandy & Harold
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn