My wife took me away on a surprise weekend getaway for my Birthday. We arrived at our destination and were very pleased at the location and the overall look of the place. We checked in and everyone was extra friendly and helpful. We quickly arrived at our room which was ready for our romantic weekend, champagne, flower petals, candles, chocolate covered strawberries all set and ready to go (call ahead to add these features). My wife added the optional breakfast in bed... the food was amazing!! Rooms were clean and looked newly refurbished. Comfortable pillow top bed, jacuzzi tub. Can't say enough on how pleased we were with this place. We will be back again for sure. All the best places to go and see in the Old St. Augustine village are walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn