My husband and I can't wait for next year when we will return to the Bayfront Marin House. We had the best weekend EVER!!! When we arrived there was no parking, but the girl who was working there during the day was about to leave and she gave us her spot. The room was very romantic, and the breakfast buffet was very charming and since it is served from 8-10:30. We could go in at our leisure and eat. We used the bikes and took a ride downtown for lunch and some shopping and when we returned there was beer, wine and an intoxicating choclate layer cake that had been homemade. It was relaxing, and very homey. The staff is just amazing and very gracious, as well as a lot of fun to have a conversation with. I would stay at the Marin house again and again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn