We had two rooms rooms, 4 and 6, both rooms were very comfortable with a great balcony overlooking the sea with lots of seating.
We spent 2 nights here in August 2014 and will definitely return. The hotel is situated within 10 mins walk of the old town but is far enough away from the town to allow a quiet nights sleep in very comfortable beds. The breakfast is ordered the night before and is served either indoors or on the terrace. There are a wide choice dishes and the food is good and in generous quantities, enough to keep you going for most of the day.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone coming to spend a few days in St Augustine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine