Having never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast this was a great way to start things out. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I have to give special praise to Mary who was the cook and her staff for the the best southern style breakfasts I have had in a very long time. I have to say her grits were right up there with my Granny's. The other person I want to single out is Brian. I asked him if there is not one person who does not know him in St. Augustine. He gave us a recommendation for a restaurant that was so eclectic and unbelievably wonderful I will be going back to eat there.
The Bayfront Marin House is on my list of "gotta go back to" places. Thanks to all the staff who our stay amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn