We visited this B&B for our honeymoon January 27-30th. What wonderful place to relax and unwind from the hecticness of our wedding. The breakfast's are very good and personalized. They allow you to choose the time you want your meal so if you want to sleep in, you won't miss breakfast. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are pleased. If weather permits, enjoy your meal outside in the courtyard or gazebo.
The room left nothing to be desired. It was clean and they proved all the necessary amenities.
They were also helpful in planning our activities. We were able to book our carriage ride and buy the tickets for our ghost tour through them which was very convenient. The carriage picked us right up in front of the inn. Their location is also within walking distance of all the attractions. The furthest we walked was a mile to the winery.
The happy hour is also a nice bonus. They have the best Sangria!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn