We just celebrated our 34th. anniversary and I cannot think of another place that could come close to the Marin. As usual, Mike and the entire staff warmly greeted us like old friends. We had a chance to spend some time with Sandy and thoroughly enjoyed our time with her ( Mike you're one lucky guy, almost as lucky as me). The staff went beyond the call of duty ,as they always do, to make our time special. We are addicted to the Marin. The room was awesome, the happy hour awesome, the breakfast was incedible. Can't wait for for next trip. Thanks for everything Bayfront Marin. See you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our tailored, elegant, laid-back inn located right in the historic district of St. Augustine. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities including free parking, free Wi-Fi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today including double Jacuzzi tubs, body jet showers, flat screen televisions, fireplaces, private decks with water views and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Historic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine