“Local, simple, and tasty ”
Review of Dolce Cafe

Dolce Cafe
Ranked #16 of 47 Dessert in St. Augustine
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Trying to accommodate everybody's needs, DOLCE Cafe has something to offer for everybody, the locals and tourists, big and small and everybody who is up for something delicious. Gourmet organic coffee, french pastries, french crepes, cookies, desserts, gourmet ice cream, real fruit smoothies, fresh deli sandwiches and many more. When in the St. Augustine area, come visit our landmark and cafe.
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

There are many places in St Augustine that don’t have many tables which can make it difficult to find a place to sit for a while. My friend wanted to journal, I had a book, and we happened along Dolce Cafe. There were several tables and a sitting area with a couch. The woman behind the counter was quite friendly. They serve coffee and have some variations but don’t expect all the frou frou you order at some
coffee shops. That said, I later ordered a chicken flatbread and it was to die for. It was one of those items that came out and was just delightful. It was warm and soft and very flavorful. I got a pot of tea with it and the pot and mug combo was adorable as well. We never felt hurried or hassled and tables changed over several times. This was definitely a lovely experience and the flatbread was a bright spot!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Did not have the best experience here. My turkey crepe was a little dry.

In terms of service, the girl at the register was very sweet but the woman making the crepes was a little rude. I asked for hot sauce and was rudely told to wait when there were only 2 other people in the establishment. I asked for hot sauce to give the crepe some flavor and was given a few drops in a plastic cup which did not do much for my crepe as i needed sauce for two crepes. Would not return here.

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

This little cafe is on a side street, but is a must stop if you like crepes. All their crepes are gluten free. You can make any sandwich into a crepe plus they have dessert crepes. I had the blueberry cannoli crepe and it was heaven! It’s also a nice stop for simple items like a piece of fruit, bottle of water or a sandwich.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a late morning snack—ham & cheese crepe and an American Girl (tropical) smoothie, which really hit the spot! Quaint eatery and coffeehouse just steps around the corner from Casa Monica hotel. Owner is super friendly! (Our 11-yr old son said, “It’s GREAT!”)

1  Thank PittsHQ
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We have eaten here twice and love their flatbread sandwiches. It's a little "hole in the wall" but its on a side street and not as busy as St. George Street. We will go back again.