“Absolutely Gorgeous!”

Dolce Cafe
Ranked #9 of 40 Dessert in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Trying to accommodate everybody's needs, DOLCE Cafe has something to offer for everybody, the locals and tourists, big and small and everybody who is up for something delicious. Gourmet organic coffee, french pastries, french crepes, cookies, desserts, gourmet ice cream, real fruit smoothies, fresh deli sandwiches and many more. When in the St. Augustine area, come visit our landmark and cafe.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Gorgeous!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This place was soooo pretty. I absolutely loved the atmosphere. It make be a little small but I think thats it's charm honestly. The princess crepe was super delicious and the service was spot on. I would definitely come here again. I would love to bring my significant other here. I'll be back as soon as possible!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank shyann w

Gary, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Berry Smoothie”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I took my girlfriend here for a smoothie and espresso, real fruit healthy alternative, no sugar added with good service and fun environment. The owner works in the shop, enthusiastic and fun. Recommend it!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michael J
“Good smoothie”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Found this cute place while wandering around. Ordered a strawberry delight smoothie which was tasty and not too sweet at all. I appreciated that it was not loaded with sugar. I loved the small and quiet setting, and whatever was cooking smelled delicious when we walked in. The only thing that turned me off was that right before we ordered, the clerk grabbed a napkin and sneezed into it. I would have truly appreciated it if she had then washed her hands, but she didn't, so I therefore watched closely to be sure she didn't actually touch the strawberries. If she had, I would have had to say something.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SVBoyd
New York City, New York
“Espresso”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I visited Dolce café in February, the espresso was bold, complex organic and full of flavor:), the owner works in the shop and is very accommodating!, reccomend it!

1 Thank Larry J
boynton beach
“Best Coffee in St Augustine”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We go to St Augustine twice a year, every year. This place has better coffee than any other place we have tried downtown--and we have tried almost all of them.

The lady was very friendly.

We did not try any of the food, so can not comment on that.

• Visited June 2014