“Milkshakes go the foodie rout”

Cousteau's Waffle and Milkshake Bar
Ranked #2 of 43 Dessert in St. Augustine
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Milkshakes go the foodie rout”
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Hand spun milkshakes done in what looked to be to 1950s version mixer. The milkshakes are artfully created with fresh ingredients and well flavored ice cream. Had the Stevie with a cookie dough ganache that was simply unbelievable I basically thought I was dipping cookies into milk drinking the residuals. Also as in the total they do have waffles, type cookie dishes. They were pieces of waffle with covered in dough then topped with a variety of different toppings, such as bacon and marshmallow. They probably tasted as good as they looked!

Visited August 2014

Holyoke, Massachusetts
“Great Milkshakes”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My girlfriend and I were looking for ice cream after a long day exploring the city. I found this place on yelp and it was excellent! We split the jacqueline milk shake and it was great. The service was wonderful, she couldnt have been nicer. Would go again!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tim M
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Best waffles I've ever had”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My daughter and I go here for breakfast, we order "The Unpaid Intern". These waffles are meant for desert but we just can't resist. The place is tiny, with counter style seating for the most part. You get to watch your order being made. They make their own flavored whipped creams that are to die for. On our last visit we tried the milkshakes, they are just as good as their waffles.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sue A
St. Augustine, Florida
“Ah-mazing waffles!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Oh my word! We were looking for a new dessert place and we hit the jackpot! We've been twice so far (in 4 months) and have tried 2 different waffle creations. They are ridiculously amazing. Definitely big enough for 2 to share, but you may not want to because they are so good. The owner also founded the Hyppo. Great entrepreneur!

Visited July 2014
“Oh man....!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

An adults dream! My bf got the bacon waffle and let me just say I've never tasted anything like it it was perfect! I got an apple pie waffle I don't remember the names of them. it was really good but the bacon one is the way to go! the shop was so cute and clean and it was totally worth it! Stop here! you can thank me after your done licking your bowl.

• Visited July 2014