The Cozy Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$140
$128
$206
$187
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$159
$199
$161
Hampton.com
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$240
$229
Autograph
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
$132
Travelocity
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Orbitz.com
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Travelocity
1,074 results
All reviewsfull kitchenmary annhoneymoon suitehistoric districtliving roomstandard roomold townchain hotelsred trainacross the streetrooms are smallfountain of youthparking spotstay there againa great place to stayfront porchdowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Was great to have a chance to relax. Very comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Any questions I had were answered and even few good recommendations. No complaints from me. St. Augustine has a beautiful historical downtown. The food is exemplary, I love the late night music as you can hear on George street and the near by visitors center.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Neil B, Owner at The Cozy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Thanks for letting others know that we are not only a comfortable place to stay, but also friendly. I feel very lucky to have a wonderful staff that take pride in their work. They make The Cozy Inn a great place to stay.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The Cozy Inn is conveniently located to, without being right in the middle of, St. Augustine's historic district. At check-in we asked about being upgraded to a suite and were for just a few dollars more. Great accommodations -- clean and quiet, full kitchen, separate living and bed rooms, two HD TVs, friendly staff, pet friendly, reserved parking space. Overall a wonderful place to call home. We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a suite.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NickHeckel

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our entire team at The Cozy Inn try to make your stay the best ever. I am blessed to have fantastic housekeepers. I set no time limit on how long it takes to clean a room. I only ask that it be spotless. We are a small family owned property competing with the large chains and therefore have to be better. Thank you for recognizing how hard we all work to make your vacation a wonderful one.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is the second visit my husband and I have spent with The Cozy Inn.
We both highly recommend staying with them. CLEAN!! The Cozy Inn is very clean!! Even the parking areas. Everyone including the owner is extremely gracious. As we were packing up to leave the owner came over and introduced himself to my husband and spoke with him personally. I spoke with him also. Very personal attention to your every need!! FANTASTIC VACATION Cant wait to return to The Cozy Inn.
We stayed in Southern Charm.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CWElkins
Neil B, Owner at The Cozy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for being so gracious with your comments. The best review we could get is that you are a return guest.
Thank you for choosing The Cozy Inn.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Great place, nice service. The room was very clean and nice smell. Just couple of miles from downtown. Red Train station at walking distance from hotel. The area is very quite. We had free wifi. The shower was very clean.
We recommend your to stay here :)

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank AndyNay
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I booked a room for two nights, planning on doing some sightseeing. Granted the room was small, but it was spotlessly clean. The bed was super comfortable as well as the pillows. It is very near (walking distance) to the sight seeing trolley stop and the Old Jail. When I asked about restaurants, they gave me a menu for the Kingfish Grill and also a coupon for a free drink of my choice. The staff were super friendly, helpful and accommodating. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo