The Cozy Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$140
$128
$206
$187
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$199
$161
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$240
$229
Autograph
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
$132
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Orbitz.com
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
Orbitz.com
1,074 results
All reviewsfull kitchenmary annhoneymoon suitehistoric districtliving roomstandard roomold townchain hotelsred trainacross the streetrooms are smallfountain of youthparking spotstay there againa great place to stayfront porchdowntown area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I am originally from St. Augustine but am now living in SC. We come down all the time and love the Cozy Inn. The town homes are as good As having an apt . They provide everything you need so you don't have to eat out constantl. They are so clean and cozy! My kids love it there. The staff will bend over backwards yo make your stay even better! I highly recommend Cozy Inn especially with kids ! I coming for Thanksgiving and staying at Cozy Inn!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank steveforrester5
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We recently stayed here with another couple in rooms 15 and 16 and couldn't have been more pleased. It was very "cozy" and the cleanest room I have ever stayed in. Cleaning staff also honored my request for hair conditioner. Can't have dry hair when on vacation! :-) The only thing missing was a hair dryer. I didn't think to ask if they had them when I booked.

The only unfavorable thing we had to say is the mattress was not as comfy as what we have at home.

The rooms were also very affordable.

Joanie was very accommodating and very knowledgeable. She gave us several recommendations for dining, and they were all very good. And I loved her accent.

Location was just close enough to all the attractions, without being in the middle of everything.

We had a wonderful time and would not hesitate to stay here in the future.

Thank-you Joanie and Neil.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank tktktk111
Neil B, Owner at The Cozy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

First, thank you so much for taking the time to express your appreciation for our Manager and your accomodations. We are small and family owned and strive to be the cleanest and friendliest place in town. We are happy you asked for the hair conditioner but wish you had asked for a hair dryer - we have several if our guests need them but try not clutter rooms with hair dryers and irons and ironing boards. Please feel free to ask the next time you visit - we will do all we can to duplicate your positive experience. We truly look forward to seeing you again! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed in Townhouse # 39 which was comfortable, clean and affordable. The only thing was the distance from downtown St. Augustine. It was a bit of a far walk and so we opted to drive one day and do the train tour the other. If you don't mind not being in the middle of downtown then this place is perfect for you. It is very close to the Fountain of youth and the old jail which is a plus and my daughter loved the carousel in the park which was down the block. I would recommend this place to others and I would return.

Room Tip: townhouse #39 was nice and quiet, on the corner
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank XOXO_12
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Beautiful rooms and suites, pet friendly. The manager Joanie Smith was extremely friendly and very knowledgle. I am so very happy we chose this place. Ifrude The need is there for us older generation. Thanks to all personal. Please work on the attitute of Lori, she was not your best asset .

Room Tip: Take a suite well worth the extra bucks.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

i booked this inn for several reasons - reasonable price, great reviews, availability. upon check-in, my friend and i found the room to be very clean and very cute! we didnt linger long, as we had lots to see and do. when we turned in that nite, we agreed the bed was comfy and the size of the room perfect for an overnite trip.
the website mentioned that "a delicious breakfast basket would be delivered to your door each morning.....". we awoke rested and hungy the next morning, anticipating the goodies that would be included in our breakfast basket. when 9 am rolled around, and still no basket had been brought to our door, i called the office and left a message, asking the whereabouts of breakfast. within several minutes, the office mgr returned my called and informed me that breakfast was not served. she mentioned something about the owner revamping a small room to be used, but that it wasnt ready. i brought to her attention the mention on the inn website of the breakfast basket. she was unaware and explained that she was new, etc.
i voiced my displeasure and disappointment, mentioning that i would note this in my review of the inn. she promptly then asked what she could do to accommodate for the mistake? bottled water, or perhaps wine......but it was too early in the morning for wine. i told her that wine would be wonderful, even at 915 am. within minutes, she arrived at our door with a bottle of wine from san sebastian, along with her apologies.
i would recommend "cozy inn" for it's reasonable price, and cleanliness. but if you are expecting a "bed and breakfast", you will be disappointed. bring your own basket of yummies!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Neil B, Owner at The Cozy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I would personally like to apologize for any confusion. At this present time a room at THE COZY INN cannot be booked online with a breakfast basket. We currently are developing a site which will offer a breakfast basket , however one cannot reserve a room from this site but I understand how this might have been confusing. I am pleased that our Manager worked hard to help ease your disapointment and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and noted our cleanliness and comfort. We hope you will stay with us again soon. We appreciate your comments and will take them constructively for improvement.