Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $48.28
More Info
1,904 results
All reviews wine tasting different wines rooftop bar wine making cellar upstairs muscadine grape cream sherry free tour gift shop short video free tasting self guided nice tour great tasting quick tour tasting room our tour guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They allowed us to join the tasting even though we missed the tour. They even gave our daughter her own grape juice so she would feel included. They we very informative and extremely helpful in answering any questions we had. This is our 4th visit here and can't wait for visit #5!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My favorite every weekend my husband take me here. We jet ski from Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. I know he loves me because he brings me her to enjoy the best wine and awesome people the best place on Earth for wine and food and great service from Haley Courtney and Ashley

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in at the winery for yet another tour! We didn’t have to wait long and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. First stop up the stairs to a small little theater to watch a very informative movie 15 minutes about the owners of the winery and how they got started. Then on to the tour our guide brought us into the catwalk area very interesting and beautiful! He explained how the wine was made, and the next room was where the kegs were kept, also in that room was a really nice bar area where a tasting was already in progress!
Next stop downstairs to the large bar and the guide started to pour our tastings!

I’m more of a sweet wine girl but all of the wine was really nice! My favorites the sweet port wine, and we really like the creme sherry too! We purchased one bottle of each! Prices are pretty good too!
We will be back again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've lived about 30 minutes south of San Sebastian Winery for 16 years and finally visited for the first time in August and then again in September. It is a lovely place. They offer a free tour of the Winery and also a free sample tasting of many of their wines. On the third floor they have a bar and restaurant that offers a lovely view and they have live music. I enjoyed both of my visits and look forward to going back there soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

not been here in 14 years of visiting St Augustine. should,have come before. relaxed and friendly wine sampling, on 2 floors, paula from Chile and Charlie with University St Andrews PHD very friendly and informative. all wines we 3 sampled were good. we bought 4 different ones, only sparkling being too expensive.