“Very Cool if you are a Golfer”

World Golf Hall of Fame
World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum with Optional Private Tour
Ranked #21 of 189 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum provides an extensive look at the game of golf through stories, artifacts, videos, art and photography of its members within 75,000 square foot exhibition space. Guests have the opportunity to enhance their visit with an audio tour guide that tells "behind the scenes" stories from Hall of Fame members themselves. Admission includes two-day access to the museum, a round on the 18-hole natural putting course and a shot on the Challenge Hole. It is open daily, except Thanksgiving and Christmas Days.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I really enjoyed the Golf Hall of Fame. Definatley worth the trip if you are into the history of golf!

There are newer reviews for World Golf Hall of Fame

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Toured the Hall of Fame and learned so much more than I ever knew about the game of golf. I would recommend everyone in the area check this facility out!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Has PGA store, hotel, restaurant/clubhouse and imax on site. Staff very friendly and helpful. Grateful to all the golfers and their contribution to the museum.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This place has been on my bucket list for quiet sometime. FINALLYT I had the opportunity to visit. I was not disappointed. I was amazed by the details and the accuracy of everything in there. There was plenty of interactive activities as well. Honestly we spent most of the day there and we will go back as we felt we missed things

1  Thank LadyG H
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Took my grand kid Jack, who is eight this week.

We both found the displays interesting and the old golf clubs really cool. You even get a chance to put with one of the old wood putters during the tour. After the tour, you can play 18 holes of put put golf for free.

Overall it was a fun times and you should allow around 1.5-2 hours for the even.

Also I forgot to mention, on the first floor they have a large Bob Hope section.