We stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night and were so happy to be located in such a convenient location, which was very close to downtown. The room was very clean, cool for the middle of summer, and the bed super comfy! We really enjoyed how friendly the front desk staff was to us. Sheri could not be more friendly and helpful. She was able to book us tickets for a sold out ghost tour/pub crawl, which ended up being a lot of fun, especially for a first-timer! Of course, I loved the continental breakfast. You can't beat freshly made waffles. I would definitely stay here again when I come out to visit from California again. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the newly renovated Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn! We're in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We have comfortable, petite rooms and breakfast is included. You can even enjoy complimentary room service! We are walking distance to St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the Lightner Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos. We provide leisure travelers with affordable and comfortable accommodations. Sightseeing trains conveniently stop right in front or our property. Nestled in downtown St. Augustine, the Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn offers all the conveniences you need for a pleasant vacation. You can also relax in our refreshing pool or stare at the stars in our whirlpool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western