We have been to St. Augustine, Fl. Several times and were able to book the Best Western Inn
( Spanish Quarter Inn) twice. It is within an easy walk to the Historic downtown, which we love, and very comfortable. We regret that we can't spend several nights, as we are always on our way to our winter destination.
The hotel has a pleasant helpful staff which makes you welcome upon arrival. The rooms are clean and provide all of our creature comforts, great beds, with double sheets, (opposed to a bedspread) plenty of pillow choices. Microwave, coffee pot, fridge, hair dryer, lg flat screen TV.
And a wonderful breakfast in the morning. We look forward to a return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the newly renovated Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn! We're in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We have comfortable, petite rooms and breakfast is included. You can even enjoy complimentary room service! We are walking distance to St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the Lightner Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos. We provide leisure travelers with affordable and comfortable accommodations. Sightseeing trains conveniently stop right in front or our property. Nestled in downtown St. Augustine, the Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn offers all the conveniences you need for a pleasant vacation. You can also relax in our refreshing pool or stare at the stars in our whirlpool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western