If you're going to St. Augustine, FL, This is the hotel to go to! Pros: Closest to everything, Really Great Staff, Clean Room, pool & jaccuzi. Next to Seafood Resturant, Ripley's Museum, Castillo de San Marco, Visitor's Center, St. George's Stree/Historical District. Park you car and don't look at it again until you go home. Can have adult beverages and no need to drive! Beautiful Clean area, safe for quiet walks at night. Lovely!
Cons: Small room/bathroom, don't bother with the breakfast, get your own/ bring fruit and muffins!
For me it's worth it to go back again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the newly renovated Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn! We're in the heart of the nation's oldest city. We have comfortable, petite rooms and breakfast is included. You can even enjoy complimentary room service! We are walking distance to St. George Street, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, the Lightner Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos. We provide leisure travelers with affordable and comfortable accommodations. Sightseeing trains conveniently stop right in front or our property. Nestled in downtown St. Augustine, the Best Western Spanish Quarter Inn offers all the conveniences you need for a pleasant vacation. You can also relax in our refreshing pool or stare at the stars in our whirlpool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Spanish Quarters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Spanish Quarter Hotel Saint Augustine
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western