Not a 5 star, but was great for what we wanted,sun,beach,easy acess to St.Augustine old town. Very clean, which was most important! People running the place very nice, but could see lady in office not taken any crap either. Well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay in one of our comfortable rooms,all featuring private Ocean View balconies, facing the ocean or in a Jacuzzi room with a spectacular view of the ocean. Awaken to a glorious sunrise glittering over the sparkling waves. You have easy access to the beautiful, family friendly beach which is also a favorite for surfers, skim boarders, and those hoping to catch a glimpse of dolphins. Vilano Beach is the closest beach to St Augustine Historic District. Located only five minutes away, you can be close to it all and be able to return to a truly relaxing beach get-away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceanview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanview Hotel Saint Augustine
- Ocean Blue Hotel Ii
- Ocean Blue Saint Augustine