All reviews front desk room was clean king suite yogurt would stay again easy access free breakfast minute drive third floor across the street historic st old town margie augustine downtown orlando attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Booked thru Choice Hotel. Wanted a suite because of grandkids with us. Could not use point for suite but could pay 160per night. What good are points if you can not use . The pool was refreshing but very dirty and there was a smell of propane coming from around the building, the front desk attendant was very helpful when you could find her, was always out side smoking in front of the building, making the entrance into lobby smell like smoke. Breakfast was ok, typical breakfast for comfort inn .

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
comfortinnoutletmall, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Hello Guest,

Greetings from the Comfort Inn & Suites I-95 Outlet Mall.
Thanks for the mixed feedback with the positives as well as otherwise.
We are continuously improving and will definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We came to St Augustine for a timeshare presentation. We booked a room for three nights. The presentation was on the second day we arrived. We left a day early because the hotel was so inferior. This was one of five hotels we stayed in on our trip and by far it was the worst. It is badly in need of updating. The common areas are dark and dirty looking. The carpet in the hallways is stained and the lighting is dim. The side door where you come in is filthy, badly in need of a paint job and the rug is all chewed up. The rooms were clean but needed to be painted, the color is so dark it look dirty. You can tell there had been a wallpaper border near the ceiling that had been taken down and not repainted. We came back to the room on the second day and the maid had changed out our towels but did nothing else, the bed was unmade the trash hadn't been emptied. I needed to review and respond to a legal document that had been emailed to me. I asked if there was a computer and printer available so I didn't have to use my phone. I was directed to a computer in the lobby. I could not access Yahoo email. The computer was a Windows 7 Edition. I ended up having to use my phone. Because this was free I didn't expect to be put up in a fancy hotel but if I had been paying myself I would never have stayed here.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your comments.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.
Our sincere apologies.
We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down.
You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.
Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

The hotel was very nice, but the coffee and tea and breakfast area were locked during other hours. Coffee and tea should be available all the time, without asking. We had to wait for the desk clerk to come back from an errand or break to access the room. Also, we couldn't imagine why the handicap room we rented would be the last room on the 2nd level, the furthest from the elevator. Poor planning in that respect. Other than that the room was fine.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
comfortinnoutletmall, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the stay at the Comfort Suites and the feedback.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Please visit us again,

Reviewed May 1, 2019

This review is for room 203 at the Hotel.

We have stayed at a lot of Comfort Suites as we have always had nice clean rooms and a great staff at them and a good value for the money. But not this one. Would give zero rating if possible. We needed a room for just one night as we got tired traveling and wanted to sleep for rest of the trip home the next morning. The lady at the desk was very nice saying there were rooms available and would put us in a clean room. If this was clean I would hate to see a dirty one. I should have known as the carpet was dirty and stained in the hallway going to the room. Once inside the room it had a musty smell and we checked the air conditioning filters and they were clogged full of dirt. We removed and cleaned them in the bathroom thinking that would fix the smell but did not. Also black dirt and mildew on AC we cleaned off. Food crumbs were on the carpet floor we had to pick up. When showering the water barely came out of the shower head and no vent fan in bathroom. TV was on a dresser about a foot lower than the bed and could only see the top half laying in bed. Could not open closet bifold door as it was scraping carpet floor. Also the first time staying in a hotel I could hear the conversations of the guests in the other rooms. We thought about asking for another room but figured it would be the same and to tired to move our items. Hotel is very dated and needs remodeling or torn down and a new one built as not up to Comfort Suites standards. I guess our fault for not asking for our money back and leaving, but was not sure if other Hotels would have rooms and was also very tired. Will never stay here again or recommend. I do not understand how Comfort Suites upper management does not see a problem at this Hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Comfort Inn & Suites I-95 Outlet Mall
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

this is my second time staying there in the last four months.an my wife an I have really enjoyed it.the location an the way it is kept up.Ido think that it ie time for new carpet in hall way an room.this was on third floor don't know about other's.

Room tip: I really like the third floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
comfortinnoutletmall, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-95 Outlet Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying with us and the encouraging review.
It is our privilege to have loyal guests like you.
We are glad to know that you liked our hospitality and also thank you for appreciating Anna.
It is nice to note that you found the place, room features and the price great.
We look forward to seeing you back here soon!!!

Best Regards,