Comfort Inn & Suites St. Augustine
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$140
$128
$206
$187
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$180
$159
$199
$161
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$240
$229
Autograph
  • Restaurant
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$136
All reviewsdairy queenfront deskroom was cleanchoice hotelsoutlet mallking suiteyogurtnight's sleepwaffle makereasy accessminute driveold townmacmargieaugustinehurricanecoupon
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel with my family. Everything was wonderful except the carpets had a musty smell. It was like someone had opened the windows and then never put on the air conditioner.
The staff were excellent and the breakfast was great!

Stayed: December 2013
Comfort32084, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

THANK YOU very much for taking time to give your feedback. We are very glad you enjoyed our Hot breakfast and everything was wonderful. We are very sorry about the carpet and we will make sure it won't happen again. We hope you will return us very soon and look forward to service you

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel over a two day period with my wife. What I can say is that the staff is incredibly helpful and cares about your experience. I was particularly impressed with their manager, Mac. We stayed in their King Suite and it was clean, comfortable, and large - exactly what I expected. Their breakfast was hot and tasty and added to the overall value of the hotel. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and will be reserving a spot at this hotel upon my return to St. Augustine!

Room Tip: Check their website for applicable promotions. When we stayed, they were running a special offering a free upgrade if you booked by calling the hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Carlos,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this kind review! We are glad you picked our Hotel, Comfort Inn & Suites, St. Augustine. We will pass your compliments to our staff and manager. We will look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Take care and Happy Holidays...

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed at the hotel over several months while working in the area and was very happy with the experience. The staff was friendly, they always had a smile on their face. The rooms were always clean. And the free breakfast was great!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Close to the I 95, easy access to most places and very helpful staff, breakfast was basic but adequate, the coffee being available all day was a nice touch, room was fine, bed was comfortable and lots of pillows to choose from. All in all a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Comfort32084, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking time to write your feedback. We are glad you had a pleasant stay. We do our best to make sure guest stay was pleasant. Thank you for your comments on our staff, I will pass on to them.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

A fairly typical Comfort suites with a really nice foyer. Checked in easily but found no TV remote in the room. The front desk provided a replacement which didn't work, turns out somebody had switched off something at the back of the TV. All was then well. The decor could do with a bit work!! The cost was the highest I have ever paid at a Comfort Inn, $139 with all taxes in.
Breakfast was the usual fare, then quickly back on I-95!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Mr. Dave,

Thank you for taking time to give your feedback. Thank you for your nice comments on our foyer. Please accept my apologies on TV. We are glad other than this very minor issue all went well and you had good stay. Our rates are much less than on our competition hotels, and varies based on special events. Hope to see you soon.