“A wonderful nights rest”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #26 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Georgia
“A wonderful nights rest”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying at this property. I stayed here based on reviews from other users and the reviews were right on. The hotel stay were friendly and very accommodating. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. My wife requires handicap accessible with roll in shower and the shower controls were in easy reach. The breakfast wasn't anything special with the usual items. The coffee was great and available all day.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Chellena at the front desk in the evenings is awesome! Very friendly and accommodating! I stay here about 30 nights a year, home away from home. The rooms are in execellent condition every time I stay here and the breakfast is great! I would reccommend this motel to anyone passing by the area who is looking for a great room for the night.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We booked through an online service that didn't let the motel know the two rooms were booked together and we were originally assigned rooms at the opposite corners of the motel. Desk clerk worked hard and reassigned us within a few rooms. Our room is very clean, comfortable and nice. Room has a microwave and fridge. Safe out in the open is unusual but at least it has one. Breakfast is great, sausage egg biscuits gravy n waffles. Cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit available 24 hrs. For both nights of our stay we have had free premium ice cream when we got back. Chellena, the desk clerk, understands customer srrvice is more than just a job. A truly enjoyable stay. Would recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Troy M
Virginia
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed one night and that was enough, thankfully I travel with an air ionizer because the room smelled very stale, tt wasn't dirty just stale smelling.

The bed felt very worn, it made noise when I moved and wasn't very comfortable. We thought it would be okay for just one night considering its right off I-95 and it was just that "ok", we won't be stopping there again.

The breakfast was poor, it was actually the worse "hot" breakfast I've ever had, they had cold biscuits and no gravy, what are they thinking ... literally they were as if they were just taken out of the fridge!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
SC
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stopped for one night on our way to Miami. It was easy on and off I-95. Rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold choices. I have no hesitation recommending this Comfort Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: Our room was upstairs in the rear. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank LJinSC
Leesburg, Georgia, United States
Reviewed November 17, 2013

The rooms are extremely clean, the staff is very friendly and accommodating. I stay in the area about once a week, and I will go out of my way in order to stay at this fine hotel. They make it feel like home. I stay here for business, and this weekend, I stayed for a mini vacation, because it is that nice and inviting! If you stay here, and you should, ask about Thomas, the hotel mascot. He's had some hard times recently, and we wish him the best!

Room Tip: Any room here it a great room, it just depends on which one suits your needs. They do have 2 room su...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mike M
Florida
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Near I-95, very clean,quiet. Perfect when travelling in Florida. Near Ruby Tuesday. Staff very friendly, very good breakfast in the morning. Very important it's a non smoking place. One the finest Comfort Inn I went in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family