“Wonderful place to stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #27 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Winston Salem
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stopped at this motel on our way home from southern FL. Everything about it was
to our liking, the beds were comfortable, the room was clean. There was a big buffet
breakfast included with everything from blueberry waffles to gravy & biscuits. Hours after
we had left and already almost home, we discovered that my husband had left his
wedding ring on the table in the motel room. I called and the motel and they checked
the room. She told me they found it and would mail it to us. I am glad to recommend a
motel with not only good accommodations but also an honest staff.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank 641Melody_L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Chapala, Mexico
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The check-in was very smooth even though we did not have pror reservations.
We had been booking two rooms at a time at most motels in order for the kids to have
their own space after our long drives, but this time we booked a larger suite for $139 and it
worked out very well. The room was clean and the staff hepful.

The location is close to the beach and shopping making it a very good stop along the way.

And Yes, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This hotel is in a great location. Its right off I-95 with Outlet Malls down the street and not too far from the historic downtown area of St. Augustine. The staff are friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean. Very enjoyable. The only thing bad about the stay was the variety for breakfast, but it was free and I was still able to find something to enjoy with my juice and coffee. I would and most likely stay here again when I am back in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My family stayed here during March 2012. The location was ideal as it was very close to I95 and outlet malls. The ambience and service was excellent. Rooms were clean and very well maintained with good customer service. Breakfast was great and whoever stays here should nto miss it. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this to all.

2 Thank KThrilok
Lakeland, Florida, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The hotel entrance and lobby are very welcoming. The room and bathroom were spotless, and the bed was comfortable! A hot breakfast was a plus, and got us going in the morning! I would recommend it to anyone.
The hotel is right off I95, so it is very easy to find, and yet we did not hear any noise from the road.
The staff was professional and very friendly.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I went on a trip to Saint Augustine recently and stayed at this Comfort Inn & Suites - the bed was extremely comfortable, and the room was remarkably clean. I'm not sure if the hotel had been redone recently, but even the carpets, which no matter how much you keep clean eventually start wearing down, were quite nice.

The pool was clean, though a bit on the small side for a hotel, and the complimentary breakfast - including a waffle maker (an instant way to my heart), was very nice. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed March 14, 2012

First of all let me say this, if you pick up a lodging book from the rest stops just to find a hotel then its a good idea to get one. Be aware though, that none of the hotels have any intention on honoring the deals offered in them. They conveniently "dont have any of those rooms available". With that being said, this hotel was "ok". The hallways smelled like smoke, but our "non-smoking room" did not which was good. The breakfast was "ok" but the area was way too small to accomodate the guests which made it VERY crowded at breakfast time. The lady that checked us in was cordial. For the most part the hotel was clean. The location was excellent though. Plenty of eating places around and only a ew minutes from the attractions.

Room Tip: Your guess is s good as mine.