“Take your time”

$154.99*
St. Augustine Beach and Old Downtown Helicopter Tour
Ranked #13 of 190 things to do in St. Augustine
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Take your time strolling through and enjoying this free attraction. It is a great outside place with a lot of history. Spend time strolling through this very peaceful place. It's worth the stop and a great way to spend an hour

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is a free place, it is amazing and beautiful! I can spend hours here and often go to think. I highly recommend it,

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I took my daughter this weekend to this Shrine and she started crying at how beautiful it was. I had been here a couple of times and I tell you the feeling is the same. This place is so peaceful that you can't help but feel closer to God. We were in the Shrine for about 45 minutes we lit two candles and prayed. They also have a beautiful statue of Our Lady of La Leche which is the patron mother of all expectant and nursing mothers. One of the most beautiful places I have been to.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

You don't have to be Catholic to really enjoy and appreciate these grounds & shrine. What lovely grounds to walk and learn a bit about St. Augustine history. Street parking was easy & convenient to the mission. On the grounds are a statue and towering cross, shrine, bridge over water, museum, etc. A pleasant surprise...we were glad we stopped!

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place to come to. We vacation here every year and this is my calming place other then the beach. Saw the sunrise this morning. Absolutely beautiful.