“Nice place for a mid-day lunch”
Review of Acapulco Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Acapulco Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Nice place for a mid-day lunch”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stopped here for mid-day Margaritas and appetizers. Can't say it was the best Mexican food I've ever had but it was fine and the pitcher of Margaritas was delicious. Our server, Mirabella, was a delight and took excellent care of us. The view from our table was beautiful. I'd visit again.

Florida
“No Fiesta Here”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was told this place had the best Mexican food in town. We had a party of 9 and the place wasn't busy at all. Service was slow and it took over an hour to get our food. That was after we ask the server several times. Like I said, the place was not busy. We understood we had a large group and was fine with waiting but not when there were only 3 other tables. Food was average and we had to chase our server down for drinks. Wouldn't recommend the place to anyone especially with so many other restaurants in the area. I definitely was disappointed in our outting here.

Orlando, Florida
“Great atmosphere, average service, ok food”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

All my friends said it's the best Mexican in town. So we went in. Nice looking place. Small menu.. traditional food ...but it took an hour to get our food. And i ordered the fiesta combo
3 items plus beans and rice. I had 2 enchiladas and a quesadilla. It was $11. I was expecting a feast. Not even close! Was the amount of food you get for $5 at taco bell. And it was okay Not fantastic. not worth an hour wait. Go somewhere else for Mexican in st Augustine.

Orlando, Florida
“Queso, Dip, Chips and Margaritas!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My party and I went to the Acapulco Mexican Restaurant where we sat on the patio upstairs. We wanted to relax, do some people watching and have a few drinks. Well, this is a great place for it. The margaritas, which they serve by the pitcher, were great as well as the fresh chips with queso and quacamole. The service was relaxed as well as the atmosphere. It is a great location overlooking the corner just across the street from the fort. We did not stay too long, but it was just the right place for relaxing after an afternoon of shopping and strolling.

Dallas, Texas
“Bad food, bad service”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is not good Mexican food. I guess that depends on where you are from, but not good according to TX standards. I had to send my food back. We had to ask several times for more water, etc. We were not pleased by the service. If you are wanting ok food, this is your place, but I assume there is a reason it's rated towards the bottom of the list for restaurants in S. Augustine.