“Best Burgers”

Ranked #91 of 688 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I picked this restaurant for lunch based on two criteria #1 it was rated extremely highly on TripAdvisor. and #2 it was conveniently located between two stops on the red train tour. I was not disappointed the service was extremely quick and the food amazing. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger it was cooked to perfection and tasted very fresh definitely hand made patty not frozen pre-made, the french fries were extremely delicious and had a bred-coated seasoning that was out of this world. They were so good I almost ordered an additional order just the french fries. In conclusion I definitely would 100% go back and the next time that I'm in St Augustine I will definitely be eating lunch at Burger buckets.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (739)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to St Augustine for the first time and this was our breakfast option.. totally loved it! The food was incredible good, and Tyler was awesome, he even had some mozzarella sticks for us even that was on the lunch menu. Loved it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for a late lunch after our visit to Castillo de San Marcos. Service was great, foods freshly prepared and reasonably priced for good sized portions. The burgers appeared hand made and cooked to order. They only issue we had was the kids couldn't stop staring at the multitude of tvs on the walls (they don't get much screen time so certainly take the opportunity when they can).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited Burger Buckets on a Thursday lunchtime. From start to finish it was brilliant. Our server Jarrod was attentive and extremely friendly, recommending things on the menu and providing excellent service. We ordered some boneless wings in honey BBQ dip to start, these were piping hot and delicious, even better than our recent ones we tried from Sonic. For mains I had the Beef and Bacon blend cheeseburger and my partner had the Philly cheesesteak sandwich. The food arrived quickly and it was just phenomenal. The burger was probably one of the best if not THE best burgers I've tried in Florida full stop, never mind St Augustine. It was full of flavour, juicy and accompanied by perfectly grilled buns and lettuce/tomatoes, along with some tasty bacon and provolone cheese. Added to that the fries were so good, with a crispy coating that made them a cut above most other restaurants offerings. My partners Philly cheesesteak sandwich was extremely well received too!

After the meal I had a chat with a few of the employees including the assistant general manager, who made us feel extremely welcome and added a touch of class to the already impressive meal. I would have absolutely no issue with eating there again before we leave, it was that good. If you are visiting St Augustine for a week or a day, do yourself a favour and get yourself to Burger Buckets, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Chug N
Reviewed September 5, 2019

The best food I had on my trip to St Augustine. Had burger and chicken wings and it was all very good. It was inexpensive and service was great. Will visit again.

Date of visit: August 2019