Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Casablanca Inn on the Bay(St. Augustine)
View Hotel
Best Western Bayfront(St. Augustine)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Marion Motor Lodge(St. Augustine)
View Hotel
St. George Inn(St. Augustine)
Bayfront Inn(St. Augustine)
Edgewater Inn(St. Augustine)
1,880 results
All reviewsbayfront roomgreat locationbay frontvalet parking isvalet serviceper daybridge of lionsbalcony roomold townoverlooking the baybeautiful hotelpark your carwalked everywherecasa monicaflagler collegehappy houraugustine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We enjoyed our stay due to the convenience of location and the wonderful staff. The service was excellent. We did get a room with a balcony which offered wonderful sights which we could sit and enjoy when we returned to our room after a busy day.
Our room was clean and smelled fresh, we did have a water-bug but that comes with the territory of the south, they were quick to remove and told us that the hotel had just sprayed two days early.

The decor reflected the Spanish historic area but was updated and very clean. I'm very picky but felt very comfortable, even after the bug.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and I recommend.
I would Definitely return to this hotel, it's an excellent choice.

Room Tip: Get the balcony, it's worth being able to sit and enjoy being in your room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
HiltonGM-USTHD, General Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

I apologize for your experince with the bug. We are having a difficult time convincing them they should not be part of the welcoming experience. I appreciate your kind comments on the staff and our service. It is always pleasing to know we are meeting the expectations of our guests. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This Hilton exceeded our expectations. What else can I say? The room was very large and comfortable. My wife enjoyed working from the desk. Internet was fast. My wife's review "I liked that hotel a lot". Wife pleased - enough said!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TelecommuteTraveler
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We loved the location of the Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront , however the care of the hotel was less than expected. Upon our arrival the staff were friendly and helpful , however when we checked in to our room we were disappointed because the bathroom floor was covered with water and the carpeting was appeared unclean and the air conditioner did not work properly. We immediately called the front desk , maintenance cleaned the floor and advised it toilet would need a tank replacement and they would do that the next day and cautioned us not to lean against it when using the facilities. The next day we were sightseeing all day. Returned to our room and the floor was flooded again. My husband alerted the manager who replied that he was going to send someone up to fix it again and to move us. Maintenance came shortly afterward and said the new tank was cracked. I inquired at the front desk where we were moving to at which time the clerk said he didn't know what I was talking about. After 3 move calls we were moved to a room that smelled but had a great view. I would look for alternative accommodations next trip!

Room Tip: Ask for a bayfront room!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Donna R
HiltonGM-USTHD, General Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. In this situation, I would normally have not charged you for your rooom. If this was not done, please contact me so we can compensate you. This was obviously mishandled and I assure you we expect better response to our guests when they encounter a problem.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

It is a gorgeous little hotel! It has nice staff at desk....I felt safe! I loved the rooms! Clean and the maid was great... She even checked on us and asked us if we had everything we needed... Loved the mint on my pillows... Cannot say enough! Would definately stay again! Only negative is valet parking...especially in St. Augustine....it should be complimentary parking at your hotel wherever you go! That was overkill! The valet gentlemen are very nice and honestly I would tip them the parking money instead! Thanks, The Allcorns

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We recently took a trip to Florida and stayed at several hotels, in several cities, this dump being included, the hotel is way outdated for the money you pay to stay here, the streets are right on top of the hotel so you deal with traffic noise all day and night long, the place is really overpriced and outdated, not the typical hilton you are used to staying at. The housekeeping is subpar, as they did not apparently vaccum the room prior to our arrival with hair on the floor to greet us, the room had an odor of being old and musty. Really, this is a mismanaged, grungy version of Hilton and you will be best to stay somewhere else, where you can relax without the hassles of dealing with a filthy hotel, and the traffic noise, there is zero value in this hotel, and the sleep quality is the worst we had on our trip.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank don g
HiltonGM-USTHD, General Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Our hotel is built as a representation of the second Spanish Era and is not a standard Hilton design but many of our guests consider this its charm and attraction. We pride ourselves on providing the best in service & experience. I am sorry we didn't live up th this standard with your stay.

We are sorry we didn't have the opportunity to to talk with you and possibly resolve your issues. We would gladly try to resolve them if you would like to contact us directly.