“It was amazing”

At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 31 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Arrive as a guest - leave as a friend. The hospitality was over and above what I expected. It was very clean. Service was outstanding. Everything you'd expect and more. It was a great experience. Walking distance to everything that we wanted to do.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve A

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Annually, a group of old friends get together somewhere in the US. This is our 17th year. St Augustine was our choice this year and I vetted a number of B & Bs finding AT JOURNER'S END the best to suite us and we were not disappointed. Tim and John run a tight ship with awesone breakfasts and genuine concern for their guests. They went out of their way to assure us seniors had a great time and were responsive to our every need. You won't go wrong in St Augustine with AT JOURNEY'S END.

Room Tip: The Key West Suite is detached and perfect for being alone
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 22, 2013

At Journey's End has charming accommodations and provides a wonderful breakfast. Many B & B's do. What sets them apart is their attention to detail . I was contacted twice before my arrival to see if there was anything that I might want or need. Upon arrival, our greeting was so friendly that I felt like family coming home, not a paid guest. With travel suggestions gently provided and reservations instantly made, Tim took all the work out of the vacation. From the cold beverages to the daily supply of fresh cookies I was pampered, pampered, pampered.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This B&B was spotlessly clean. Being new to St. Augustine, having Tim to help with reservations and sightseeing advice was truly a timesaver for our long weekend. B&B located close to historic sites. Totally considerate of guests needs that were a simple fix ensuring a comfortable stay for all.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We are never disappointed and always look forward to our visits. The Inn is one of the best delights in St. Augustine. Tim and John always make us feel like family. They are very attentive to all guests ensuring that each person is having an enjoyable time. The attention to detail is a major factor to the experience of the Inn. Go and Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've probably stayed At Journey's End more than any other guest. As a graduate student at the University of St Augustine, the B&B became my home away from home every other weekend for 4 years! Believe me, Tim and John are the most considerate, sweetest guys that you can meet and get to know, and just happen to be innkeepers of the coolest and cleanest (OCD compliant!) B&B in St. Augustine. I suppose I could talk about how close it is to everything or how fluffy the towels and linen are, but if you're reading this you've probably read all the other reviews and already know that. What I'd like to offer to this forum is that which is intangible: the soft, sweet mood that surrounds and welcomes you, not as a guest, but as a friend. Staying here is like coming back to that happy place when you were just a kid and everything was pure and simple- and to me, its like coming home again. If you need a place to relax, unwind and decompress from this crazy world- come and spend a few days At Journeys End and let yourself go- you just might understand how special this place really is- a true gem! Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Elmerbrig
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The best and my favorite place to stay ever!!! I frequent St. Augustine a lot and always will stay here! The owners are the greatest guys ever!! Their staff remarkable. I have seen their new renovations and its just amazing, I cannot say enough ! Breakfast is unique and sooo delicious.
The rooms clean fresh and cozy. A little or a lot of something for everyone! The owners are there to truly make your stay comfortable and help you find something to do, or somewhere to eat if needed! A lot close by so parking never an issue. Try it and you will agree! Thanks for an always wonderful experience.

Room Tip: they are all great!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple