Regency Inn & Suites
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$101
$217
$214
$199
  • Restaurant
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$89
$152
Hampton.com
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
$119
$115
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
All reviewsindoor poolacross the streetroom was cleancontinental breakfastfishing piersalt life food shackbeach accesssunset grillwould definitely stay here againmotelcerealaugustinelinens
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed May 9, 2006

Great price, approximately three minutes walking distance from ocean, room was clean, bed was comfortable but a little hard. Continental breakfast was average. Housekeeping did not clean. Staff was very nice and accommodating. Overall, an excellent hotel for the price and location!!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Archer, Fl.
Reviewed February 6, 2006

I stay here at least 12 times a year and everyone is great!!! They even know me by name when I walk in!! That is something you don't get just anywhere!! Ben... thank you especially!

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Florida
Reviewed January 15, 2006

me and my husband stayed at the regency inn in st augustine for our vacation and enjoyed it! we got there pretty late but the people were quite friendly. acouple times they went out of their way to accomidate us. concidering they have a really good price, they definately made us feel welcome and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2006
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed November 5, 2005

I had two rooms at the end of July, 2005, one for my husband and myself and the other for my mother. During our stay, the management went out of their way to be helpful and to make our stay pleasant. My husband needed to receive an important fax and they allowed us to send the fax to the Regency office there in St. Augustine. The next day, when it was time to check out, they allowed us to store our luggage at the hotel until we were leaving the city later in the day. There were two managers, one was Ben and the other's name I do no remember. But their courtesy and kindness helped make our impressions of the city and the Regency very positive. Thanks, Mrs. Rose

Stayed: July 2005
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 6, 2005

Stayed here for a wedding in the area. Definitely not worth the price. Moldy shower and floor. Dirty towels. Bathroom door wouldn't come close to closing. Holes in the walls. Was awakened by argueing neighbors next door at 2am. Cancelled our second night. Not one word of apology from the front desk person.

• Stayed: August 2005