“Wonderful Spontaneous Shopping Adventure”
Review of Cotton World

Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spontaneous Shopping Adventure”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This visit to Cotton World was completely unplanned but ended up as one of my MOST Favorite shopping experiences! The Artful Window Displays drew us in...the Absolutely Beautiful Pieces and the Warm and Friendly Atmosphere brought us back for a repeat visit!

Manya tended to us both with Professional Expertise, but Equally if not More Importantly, with an UNSURPASSED WARMTH!!! We met and spent time speaking with Bridget and Thomas, and also found them to be warm and friendly!

I typically view shopping as a "chore", but this was TRULY a Pleasure...and I came away with some Beautiful and Comfortable Pieces! Wonderful experience...will definitely return!

Visited May 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Hidden Gem of a Shop!!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Not only did I find beautiful, cool clothing for myself, but my husband is now sold on the comfortable, classy line of men's clothing this small shop carries!

Being a senior citizen, I searched many shops to find the style and fit my older body requires, and found this line of clothing to be 'most' complimentary!! I look bright and youthful again!!

As to the shopkeepers, I'd walked out of a few stores because of the rude and pushy attitudes of the clerks who were only concerned with making a sale, but here was met by the sweetest and most helpful two women, Manya and Mala, who made my day of shopping most pleasant!! They even went beyond what was expected in serving me and my husband!

I definitely plan to shop there again!

A 'must' on your travel through the town for fine clothing!!

Visited September 2013