“Delicious”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2013

While vacationing in St. Augustine this restaurant was recommended to us by several people. They are only opened for breakfast and lunch. We tried to make it for breakfast but shopped a little on St. George street before we went there, so missed breakfast but was not disappointed with my lunch. I ordered a pannini and it was delicious.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I thought after staying at the Hilton that everything was going to be pricy in the area...but after an amazing $7 Southern Eggs i was dead wrong! I will definitely be coming back to this unique style bakery & cafe when i visit St. Augustine Again. A true breakfast gem!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is my husband and I's favorite place to come for breakfast. This is where I introduced him to grits! I have loved The Bunnery for years, and will continue to frequent! The food quality is great and the service is always friendly.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

i have been visiting the bunnery on average of 3 times per week for over 2 years.

I manage a small B&B of which i refer on average of 100 Bunnery customers per month equalling to about $700.00 a month. The bunnery refer no one to my business.

This is the thanks i get...

...Today, i sit down at a table next to George, the owner of the bunnery, whom was having a coversation with someone at a table next to me.
````As i am enjoying my coffee and bagel, George looks over at me and says ""you are killing me"". Bewildered as to whether he was ingaging me in conversation or, he than says, "why could you not sit at the bar so others could have the bigger table"? Bewildered even more because when i came in there were no vacant seats at the bar and George himself was occupying his OWN customer's table.
````This hypocracy has happened many times, the owner accosting me about sitting to long at a table at the same time he himself was occupying a table.

George! you just lost my business and all my referrals.

My name is John Romano. Treating me this way, your customer, a loyal customer is against all customer service rules.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The Bunnery makes you feel like a local. Booths, great breads and real cappuccino!!! love their breakfasts. Located on St. George Street convenient for shopping. Good place for children