“Good food grumpy Cashier”

The Bunnery Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 44 Dessert in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed February 10, 2013

There were four of us. I ordered a french toast and my husband ordered biscuits, eggs and bacon. I ordered a coffee but then said no wait a mocha and a soda. The cashier didnt hear me say no she charged me for the coffee. I didnt realize it till she handed me a coffee cup. I apologized and said oh no I just wanted the mocha and soda. I'm sorry. You would have thought I said I didnt want anything. She rolled her eyes, slammed the register and handed me my $2.10. The food was great and the mocha was beautiful. Overall we will be back but the cashier was definitely snooty! I would have given excellent if it werent for her! The food was big portions and very tastey. French toast was made with fresh bread and the buscuits were abviously homemade and made fresh!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My children and I stopped in for breakfast, which was great to start the day. The food is fresh and and the choices are good. We went back for lunch. Yummy! The crossaints are delish...
The people are friendly and the service is quick.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went to the Bunnery for breakfast and had bacon, eggs, grits and toast. Everything was very good and had to get a couple peanut butter cookies to go. The cookies made there are excelent and went quicklyl so we had to make a second stop a few days later for a couple more cookies to go.

1  Thank Ed_Tina070106
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for coffee but also got a crossing with feta and spinach. It was delicious. The drink was an iced latta it was strong, but you can add milk and sugar as needed.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stopped into The Bunnery on the morning of my friend's wedding (we were staying downtown). The bride ordered a pecan roll for the table, and my friend and I ordered our own respective breakfasts. Let me just say, the breakfast was great (had eggs, bacon, biscuit and gravy), but I wanted to order two more plates of that pecan roll! Here's an insider tip - order it with the cinnamon roll icing on top...you'll be glad you did!