“Hiding on the Main shopping walk!”

The Bunnery Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 40 Dessert in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kissimmee, Florida
“Hiding on the Main shopping walk!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We cannot go to St. Augustine for the week without going to The Bunnery at least 2 or 3 times! Fresh baked offerings, generous size sandwiches. They do serve breakfast but we have never tried it. Usually take baked goods back to the hotel for our evening delight! Reasonable price.

• Visited March 2012

Jupiter, Florida
“Save your money”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My husband and I went in for lunch August 12 and ordered sandwiches. My husband ordered their turkey sandwich but asked that they not add the lettuce. The sandwich was 8 dollars. We received our food and his sandwich consisted of two pieces of sliced bread and I slice of turkey. It was terrible.

1 Thank Chantalaclark
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast stop! Super cinnamon rolls!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband and I had breakfast at The Bunnery last weekend. It was a very busy Sunday morning. I went thru the line (at the counter) and ordered and my hubby snagged us a table. We both ordered specialty coffees, I had a cafe mocha and he had a Latte, both our coffees were steaming hot served in big, pretty china mugs and wonderful. (vs styrofoam or plastic cups) I ordered the Southern Eggs- two eggs cooked your style over biscuits and gravy! (I got scrambled) very good! The biscuits were made in house (and square) and were the perfect base. The dish came with home fries and they were WONDERFUL. The grits were nothing to write home about. My hubby had the pancakes and sausage. The pancakes super thick and fluffy! They were deilsh. I did not try the sausage. I also got two stuffed croissants to take home for my son and I. I chose the spinach and feta stuffed croissants. I have had the almond and chocolate croissants in the past and they are fab! If they have any, the cinnamon rolls are a sure thing!

Great vist, great place...we will be back!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank CandiceAnn_12
“Yummy!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

We ate breakfast the 1st morning we were in St. Augustine and enjoyed it so much we went back the next morning for breakfast again. The ham and Swiss croissant and cinnimon roll was so yummy! If we are ever back in St. Augustine again we will deffinatly stop here again.

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“good food, bad coffee”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Bunnery has really good pastries, but their coffee is watered down and just doesn't taste right. I tried their lattes and had the same experience.

Visited March 2012