Tripadvisor

“Soup of The Year”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #20 of 645 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I consider myself a rather talented cook with a pretty good palate. We stopped in Harry's for lunch both of us ordered soup, shrimp platter and chicken sandwich, I ordered clam chowder and my wife order the She Crab Bisque after all she is a much better listener than I am and took the waitress's recommendation. So I may as well try my wife's soup, I seized it lol!!! It was absolutely delicious!!! I strongly recommend trying it when you visit...the locals did us right by sending us to Harry's. The seafood is fresh and the price is very fair for what you get, the atmosphere fits St Augustine and brings you back and sets the mood. Thank You All!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6,615)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband & I both had the Filet Mignon - mouth-watering ($25.99), and their house chardonnay ($6.99 per glass). Everything was wonderful - atmosphere, food and service. We did not have to wait to be seated (sat upstairs - too hot outside). We will be back in the area in April, 2020, so hopefully we can have another filet!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was, by far, one of my FAVORITE restaurants during my entire St. Augustine trip. It was very scenic. They have seating for everyone's preference. The food was OUTSTANDING. I wanted to go back for every meal thereafter! Service was impeccable. Highly highly highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The seafood here is absolutely wonderful! We had a large party of 9 and there was a long wait to get a table, almost an hour. But it was well worth it! If you don't mind waiting for some amazing seafood, then I recommend this restaurant. Plus their outdoor patio is an added bonus!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had dinner here last weekend for a getaway with my husband. The atmosphere, the music and the food was great. Great value for the money. We loved it.