“Best seafood/Cajun !!!”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #34 of 610 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I absolutely love this restaurant! On this occasion I ordered the Mojito to drink while waiting for our table and it was absolutely amazing, not very strong and sweet at the same time, The mint leaves were fresh and it really hit the spot. We ordered Fried Pickles for appetizer and they were great, crunchy and very tasty, the pickles come with a chipotle sauce on the side and also ranch dressing if you ask for it. For my meal I ordered the Cajun sampler which includes Gumbo, Jambalaya and Chicken Jolie Blonde. My wife ordered the Pasta Chicken Louisianne. Our server was very polite and efficient (sorry I do not remember her name). Their in-house sauce is very good with pasta and seafood. I have been here twice and it keeps getting better and better every time. If you come to St. Augustine you must stop by this place. We will come back again and again and again !!!

lisashuff, Guest Relations Manager at Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. We appreciate all feedback good or bad as it allows us to truly learn from our guests experiences. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back at Harry's soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,089)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We arrived around 6pm for dinner and the hostess said it would be about a 20 minute wait for an inside table or we could be seated right away if we wanted to sit outside in the courtyard. We opted for the outside and were seated immediately. It just got better after this. The Waitress was pleasant and knowledgeable, The service was timely, The food was better than anticipated, and the atmosphere was great.
By the time we left, there were quite a few people waiting for tables, so you might want to get there early if you don't want to wait awhile for a table.
With all of the restaurants in St. Augustine, this one stands out in our opinion

lisashuff, Guest Relations Manager at Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We were sat by the hostess around 10:30pm. We were lucky because she barely looked up long enough from conversation with another employee to acknowledge us. She sat us next to a loud party without giving us a choice and abruptly returned to her conversation with her fellow employee. After a few moments, we decided to leave because it was too loud. I brought the menus back to the hostess stand and said I'm sorry twice, but we were going somewhere else. The hostess was nice, however the person with her mockingly said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," my exact words. I left without confrontation. I will never come back. Management should be embarrassed. There are too many better places to go less than ten minutes on foot. We had a great time at Meekan's Irish Pub down the street. We will be back there for lunch before heading home.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience at Harry's. There is no excuse for how you were treated and for that we are truly sorry. I have made sure to bring this comment to the attention of our General Manager in hopes that it will not happen again. If you can provide me with any other details about the individuals working at the host stand it would be greatly appreciated. If you will be returning to the area any time soon I would really like to make it up to you. Again, very sorry for your experience.

Lisa Huffman
Guest Relations
lisahuffman@hookedonharrys.com

Reviewed February 21, 2014

best ever!! Ribeye great!!! mashedtaters SUPA!!! Great service Great food! Love it Will BE BACK!!! GAURENTEED!!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. We appreciate all feedback good or bad as it allows us to learn from our guest experiences. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back at Harry's soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This restaurant is located in the heart of the historic district, and provides a romantic yet family friendly atmosphere. We stopped for a drink while strolling the area, had a seat at the roof top bar and had a delicious crab dip appetizer, We liked the place so much, that we returned that same night for dinner! Dinner was an absolute delight, the fried green tomatoes were absolutely delicious and the mussels were amazing...especially the sauce. Make sure to ask for extra bread to enjoy every last drop of it! For desert we had deep fried Oreo beignets, enough said! Overall, we truly enjoyed the spot, very friendly staff and the food was exceptional.