“Good food but for the money they should have cleaner restrooms.”

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #27 of 589 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food but for the money they should have cleaner restrooms.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good service, nice atmosphere just for the money that cost, they should keep restrooms in better conditions or like happened to us, we were sited next to them and wasn't pleasure at all.

• Korean first
central Florida
“Great Customer Service and Food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Excellent service, great treatment ~traveling with my grandson we were still treated well and since it was my birthday they comped my dessert and appetizer since I had not received my Harry's online coupon for my birthday. Generous portions, great dinner! Perfect location.

Visited March 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
“Love the patio”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We decided to have dinner here on a Wednesday night. Weather was nice so we chose to sit on the patio. What a pleasant surprise. They had entertaining live music and the atmosphere out there is awesome. Our server was really sweet, but she messed up our order. My friend ordered the Gumbo and she brought the She Crab. The server was so nice he did not want to say anything since the mistake tasted good. The Hurricane was made as I requested, not too sweet, but my Mahi was supposed to be blackend and it was only grilled and bland. It was also overcooked making it a little tough. My friend loved his seafood combo. We will definately be back, but just make sure our order is well understood.

• Visited March 2013
“I had great jambolaya. Super good mojitos.”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I had great jambolaya. Super good mojitos. Nice place. Kid friendly and awesome food. The service was friendly and helpful. Very good appetizers, try the crab soup or the crab cakes.

Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Awesome, every time!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had dinner at Harry's on Sunday Night, outside. We sat inside and due to a very loud table asked to wait for an outside table...no problem...moved us without a fuss. The food was cooked just right, the weather was great, and the Guy playing the guitar was entertaining. Nothing to complain about here.

• Visited March 2013