“The Most Filling Jambalaya” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille

Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #29 of 571 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is known for Good Food and Good Times and All the Flavor of New Orleans. You will experience a "Taste of New Orleans" from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille has the finest authentic New Orleans-style seafood, grilled steaks, chicken, pasta and more.
Winter Haven, Florida
“The Most Filling Jambalaya”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a part of a mini-chain. Decently priced, good service and the biggest jambalya I have ever had. Be prepared for a potential wait on busy nights.

• Korean first
Eden, North Carolina
“Best Place in S. A. to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

The wife and I enjoyed this place so much we ate there twice.... once for lunch and once for dinner. Very nice lighting outside and the food is great... And fair prices

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food AND Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

this place was JAMMED when we went yet we were seated right when they said we would be and the staff, while as busy as you can imagine, was wonderful!
The food was EXCELLENT even with such a huge crowd. They know how to cook for large numbers!
We had reservations for a ghost tour and told the waitress who set everything up so that we could eat timely but not rushed and have the bill brought and returned instantly!
Great and unusual large restaurant/chain experience! Definitely would go again!

• Visited April 2012
Cincinnati
“Harry's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

We ate lunch in the courtyard. The food, service and atomsphere was great. Nice menu and drink selection.

• Visited May 2012
St Augustine FL
“Company Loved It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Last 2 times I went here, I found the food way too spicy even when I tried to order something mild. But I knew my brother liked spicy food and the setting is lovely, so decided to try it again. Lovely courtyard but we ate inside to escape the humidity. My sister-in-law was impressed with the wine selection. My brother raved about his shrimp and scallops. My bourbon-glazed salmon with veggies was perfect. Good experience overall. Only minor issue was they tried to sit us on the second floor even though my brother had obvious mobility problems and the first floor had empty tables, and we were given one upon request.