“Hubby got Twice as much!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #313 of 611 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ordered the same meal but for some reason they gave him approximately twice the amount of steak as what I got. We asked management about it. The lady we spoke with said they came pre-cut and she'd ask her assistant manager about it. End if that story... no apology no anything else mentioned about it. Our friends were having a horrible time trying to get what they actually ordered. Piece by piece, I think they finally got it. On top of it all my Country Fried Steak tasted burned. I think the mashed potatoes might have been squashed baked potatoes

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We are locals and this is one of the few places we can all eat at as a family do to allergies. We eat here sometimes twice a week. Love the food and the staff. We have only had an issue twice and it was fixed so fast that it wasn't worth remembering. I went in last week for my birthday dinner and our server remembered from the last time we were in and wished me a happy birthday as I was walking I the door. No complaints here.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Should have known when there wasn't many people at lunch. We ordered ...and waited...then could not find our waitress for over 15 min...Had to go into the kitchen and still no waitress...The food for lunch has gone down in size...Not a problem...Just service the people that SHOW up

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had a great time at Dinner last Nite(8/8) after our Cruise-In in Saint Augustine. The Hostess
was able to seat us (party of Nine) fairly quickly during the Busy Dinner Time. She was aslo very Friendly AND hELPFUL. aLSO OUR WAITRESS amy WAS VERY EFFICIENT AND VERY FRIENDLY. it MADE OUR dINING EXPERIENCE VERY PLEASURABLE. Also the Food was Great and had no problems withe Service. The next time I'm going to Chili's, I'm asking for AMY as our waitress.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Food was excellent, service was excellent. The attendant was very prompt and attentive, and did a wonderful job of keeping our drinks filled. I will say again that servers should really consider serving the children first and adults last. We enjoyed our time here.