Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Migraine Magic

I mentioned to a friend that I was having a horrible migraine before an event I had planned for... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
lmargolin
St. Augustine, Florida
via mobile
yoga classes

Great yoga classes daily offered on sign up or walk in. Great teachers and a wonderful environment... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2018

from $28.07
from $46.15
from $19.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage seasonal specials sea grove healing hands st aug augustine beach classes therapist pedicure eminence therapeutic purchase nature
Reviewed June 25, 2017

Whether it be a yoga class or a spa treatment City Wellness is a great choice! The new Sea Grove location is very peaceful and calming. I especially enjoy the seasonal specials. Everyone there is very helpful and strive to make your spa experience memorable.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

My City Wellness experience was fabulous! The atmosphere was so relaxing and elegant, it made you forget about the outside world. I had a seasonal massage, which was extremely relaxing. Rebekah Jordan was a wonderful massage therapist and truly knows how to make you unwind and relax. I would recommend City Wellness to anyone, especially if you are looking for that perfect gift for someone special.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

The new Sea Grove Location for City Wellness has added a beautiful ambiance to an already well run holistic wellness center. The yoga instructors are the best in town, operating a wide variety of classes for all. I have a renewable monthly membership so have unlimited yoga and one spa service per month for $130. I often add on one of the seasonal specials for a few dollars more to experience dry brushing detox or a fragranced scrub. The natural Eminence facial products are the best I have ever used so I am glad they are available for local purchase. I love this place and am so pleased that two wonderful innovative young women (Chelsea and Alyson) have created such a peaceful place for us on the island.

1  Thank sea7breeze
Reviewed June 16, 2017

As always I had a incredible experience at City Wellness. Lisa Brock has healing hands and is a part of my healing process. The new center is welcoming and you truly fell like you are entering a space of wellness. The staff is knowledgeable, experienced, kind and helpful. It's a retreat for me every time I walk in.

When my family is in town it is a go to treat for them as well.

1  Thank dabate2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

On my first visit here, I got the 90 minute Seasonal Massage which included a dry brushing lymphatic detox and grapefruit vanilla detox massage with hot stones. It was amazing!! I frequently get sports massages somewhere else, so I'm pretty familiar with massages. This massage experience was above and beyond what I'm used to. Thank you, Lisa!

Jake S, Owner at City Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

We're so glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see you back soon.