“Great service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Will be back the service was excellent, even when it was busy. Food was good, the waiter was to be commended, Rare to see that type of service

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I love the appetizers and the salads, especially the predictable Oriental Chicken Salad. Service is friendly and the food is always predictable. Happy with the place, great for young adults and couples watching their budget.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

When I think about my favorite salad it would be Applebee's Asian Chicken Salad. I always order it every time I go there. Lots of chicken and the salads are always fresh. The only fault I can find is they don't serve bread or crackers with the salad

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We came in while on vacation with our children. Wow, what a decision. The food was great and so was the service. We visit St. Augustine every year and with so many options to eat at, i applaud this Applebee's for doing such a fantastic job.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Went on a Thursday night, trying to escape the live bands on the beach. Ordered our food and once we got our drinks, a live " band" appeared. Pretty much a guy and his guitar. What a joke. The music was so bad that we rushed through our food before our heads exploded. We would have rather eaten dinner out of a vending machine. Honestly.