“Run!”

Dining options: Late Night
South Lyon, Michigan
“Run!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The server was overwhelmed and I overheard another party complaining to the hostess who was seating us - why was this taking an hour? Warning, warning!! When the server finally showed up at their table - something apparently wasn't what they'd ordered. She came rushing by our table on her way back to the kitchen and said "I'll be with you folks shortly"... that was my que - let's go to the Outback - it's in the next parking lot. So we left before we placed our drink orders - after waiting for 5-9 minutes - which in a place like Applebee's is kind of unusual - since they usually show up about 30 seconds after you're seated to see what you want to drink. I wouldn't go in there unless I had plenty of time.

Visited April 2012

Florida
“Same as every other Applebees really”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Service and food are the same as every other Applebees really

Visited July 2011
“Won't be back!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Over the past few years we have tried, on occasion, to give this restaurant the benefit of the doubt, but the service here has never improved. This was my last attempt, until the management changes over I will assume the wait staff will as well stay the same as it has been, very neglectful! I received a gift card to eat here, I would see fit to sell it or maybe try another location, but definitely will NOT return to this one!!! :(:((

St. Augustine, FL
“Previous”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I guess I reviewed another one. This is between Chili's & Outback. It is really good and good drinks!

St. Augustine, FL
“Enjoy”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I always enjoy going to Applebees but need to go more.