“Everything was great except the steak”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #301 of 602 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went here while on business. Service was very good. Bread and drinks came right away. Ordered the 9oz Outback Special with baked potato and wedge salads. Salads came out and were very good. Worth the extra $1 the steaks came out overcooked and not tasting very good. We told the waitress to return them for the NY Strip 10 oz. The manager came out and apologized and agreed the steaks were overcooked. He comped both our meals. The new steaks came out. They were cooked better but did not have the taste expected of an Outback. The potato was hot and very good. The service was good but the steaks on this night were not.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The service great, drinks, too. On two occasions my husband and I ordered rib eye for him, prime rib for me. I never should have accepted their suggestion to have both finished on the grill, because it was over cooked and not enjoyable, but we ate it. From now on I will order it as is and no finishing off on anything. Nice friendly staff. If I go back, I will order prime rib and no finishing off on the grill.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Meal was good. Staff did try to do a good job. When a complaint was made by a friend of ours (dining with us) the management was right on it and made it right with her.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We have been here many times and love it each and every time. Food is always delicious and the prices are decent for families. We will be certainly be back.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

ALWAYS love Outback Steakhouse, but this one needs some help with learning how to be friendly and smile. The hostess who took us to our table, never looked at us or even smiled. I was craving a grilled hamburger, so that's what I got. It was good, but my son's sweet potatoe had to be sent back because it hard inside. His beer mug had "some stuff" floating in it.
I hope they improve there customer service before the next time we come back to St. Augustine
Beach, because my family really does love Outback Steakhouse.