“Alright”

The Conch House Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 583 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups, Caribbean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our full service award winning casual Restaurant features the finest seafood, steaks, salads, and Caribbean style cuisine. Take a little trip to the Caribbean, we're just a short drive away. Sit down under a palm tree on the outside deck or dine in one of the unique Jamaican styled grass huts out over the water.
Jacksonville Florida
“Alright”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went for dinner. We were on the enclosed porch. The restaurant decor is really interesting. Lots of cool lighting. The problem I had was the table and chairs on the porch. Kind of flimsy. The chairs are plastic lawn chairs. I feel like the price you pay there for dinner should warrant chairs that are not plastic. We had the fried shrimp and jerk chicken cabobs. The shrimp were good, they were cooked perfectly. It came with garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed fresh vegetables that were both fine. The jerk chicken was good-lots of flavor. It had coconut rice and black beans which were okay. Not sure the price was worth it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank lizzardsu

Dania Beach, Florida
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Best mahi tacos I have ever had! Atmosphere was relaxing. Beautiful view of the water. Nice to watch all the boats. Reggae Sunday is really fun too!

• Visited March 2014
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Worst Food I have ever been serrved”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We recently went for lunch. I ordered fish and chips. Pretty safe, right? The fish was inedible. I don't know how they did it, but they served hard fish. It had no flavor and I couldn't cut it easily with a knife! I don't know how they stay in business. They were out of everything at 2 pm. I will never go back.

1 Thank SallyFoods
Dublin, VA
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Food and service was very good. Seated in an outside hut overlooking the water. Waitress was very friendly and prompt with our order.

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Perfect birthday lunch”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had a delightful lunch in a tiki hut on the lawn of the Conch House. What a wonderful spot to sit and relax and enjoy the views. The wait staff was wonderful--efficient and accommodating.
While I didn't enjoy the conch fritters---very doughy- everything else was wonderful. I had mahi mahi with mango sauce and rice with black beans. It was outstanding . The key lime pie was just so-so, but overall we thought everything was well done and worth the price. You just can't beat the view.