“Very good!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Georgia
“Very good!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary and really enjoyed our meal, I had eggplant parm and he had baked ziti; very good. Only downside: no ice cream to go w the blueberry crumb dessert

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Outstanding in Value, Service & Food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My fiance Miss Mary & I thoroughly enjoyed dining 10/09/13 at the Gypsy Cab Co. The menu changes daily, so looking on line may not help, but stopping in & dining is a pure pleasure. We each started with a small house salad & proceeded to the main course. Mary loved the salmon & scallops over angel hair pasta while I couldn't finish the large portion of 3 nut grouper. The portions are outrageously large & so delicious. Make this a stop while you are in St. Augusting & you will not be disappointed.

Sautee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unexpected!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Gypsy Cab had been highly recommended, but we had our doubts when we saw the outside. Sure can't judge a book by its cover.
Food was delicious and nicely presented. Huge portions which our husbands liked. The server was very helpful in explaining some of the dishes. Service was way above average. Would definitely eat there again.

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Always a solid choice!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

On my recent vacation back to St. Augustine, it was a must to stop in at Gypsy Cab. You can always get a great meal here. The cool thing is that they run daily specials, and even if that special isn't offered on that given day, if they have the ingredients they will make it for you. I asked for the same chicken scampi I've ordered for years, awesome! Also, go with their house dressing on the salad.

• Visited September 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Exceeded Our Expectations”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Everyone we asked about where to eat referred us to Gypsy Cab Co so we made dinner there a priority on our honeymoon to St. Augustine. The atmosphere was relaxed and the menu had things I had never tried before. My husband and I had snacked a lot that day and didn't each want a huge meal, so we decided to split the Gypsy Cab Chicken. It was seriously the best chicken dish I've ever had, and for a split meal we each got a very large amount of food! To top it off, we had the peanut butter pie for dessert (also recommended by friends), and they even treated us to it for being newlyweds. Excellent service, wonderful food, and a must-go if you're looking for a place to eat in St. Augustine. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited September 2013