“Super delicious”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great food selections, delightful and knowledgeable servers. Lovely wine selection - locally grown foods included in the menu and obvious care into the preparation and presentation of the meal. Not stuffy but not cheap either. I had an appetizer and a dinner sized salad so I could save room for Key Lime Pie which was outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed September 18, 2013

When I am in town visiting, I don't think my vacation visit complete until I visit Gypsy. Be sure to get the salad with yeast dressing with your meal, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Every time there I order something different, and never have been sorry, though their Gypsy Chicken is always my favorite fallback. Very eclectic outdoor colors, and they have a lunch special, different each day.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have lived here over 22 yrs. and it is still one of our favorite places to eat. It's not fancy inside so shorts are fine but the food is really fresh and good tasting, ask for chicken pasada and try their peanut butter pie, yummy!!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I would have rated them a 5-star for the food, but the reason for holding back is that I had two knives that weren't clean (one was mine, and the other was my daughter's). We had brunch on a Sunday morning.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We dine here at least once a month and just dined last week. The food has always been good and so has the service. I wish they would change their menu just a little more because it is limited and we would dine here more frequently if there was more to offer. But overall this is a great cozy, fun restaurant, and I recommend it to all my family and friends as well as take them there. They have a range of prices which is good to, so you can escape for dinner on a $12 dish or $28 dish.. the choice is yours.. which is also great. They have a great kids menu and The espresso martini is fabulous!